Saturday, December 10, 2011

A College Freshman Once

 It's been a while since I've written, mainly because I've been quite busy with school I find it hard to record my adventures. So here's a little story I found digging through some things I wrote freshman year.....




One afternoon I was walking back to my dorm, when from the outside, the same idiots that have the courtesy to yell at everyone else has the nerve to yell at me, all on my lonesome, "HEY SEXY!"

How flattering.*Note Sarcasm* I take this time to act upon big uber-blonde men and go straight up to their room - wasn't hard, the first door nearest the window upstairs.
I knock.
A reply from the muscular blonde boy opening the door. "Yes?"

" You had something to say to me? " I said, eyebrow cocked and ready for this.

" No. Just kidding around," as he starts to close the door, "You're not hott. "

Oh poor me, a big blonde child doesn't think i'm bangable. Hm. Let's see if any of the other girls will think he's bangable.

I go back to my room, pull out a sharpie and some paper to tape together to make a lovely sign.

About ten minutes later, a sign was heavily taped on that door stating :

" I MIGHT BE MUSCULAR BUT I HAVE A TINY PENIS. I YELL OUT WINDOWS BUT I'M CHICKEN SHIT TO YOUR FACE. COME PLAY WITH ME. IT'S BEEN A WHILE."

Hm. Wonder who could have done such a thing....but the feeling was satisfying to see two guys walk by and start chuckling to themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I remember this! Dude, you're a feckin'goddess womanz. You make me lez and I'm totes straight <3

    ReplyDelete