Thursday, January 3, 2013

NOT a Resolution

Okay, so here are some of the highlights of my past year if anyone is curious as to what Thibs is doing. You all are. I know.  Just one thing from each month that happened, and at the end, I'll throw in some things I hope to accomplish within the next year. I won't reveal too much because I'm slightly superstitious and feel if I tell my goals, they won't come true. BUT some of my goals did come true in 2012 so use this as an encouragement! YOU CAN DO IT!!

2012

January- Went to all the bars in town on my birthday and got schnockered best I could. The catch? The next day was the first day of work after my Winter break. Lucky me.

February- Found out I absolutely could not be in rugby for the semester... it was a sad day for manly gingers everywhere. To counter that, drove to Salt Lake to see a concert with the manfriend and bestie and drove back in time for work the next morning... yes. The same 24- hour period.

March- Went to Bismark, ND with the manfriend.... never again... haha people there are downsy!

April- Midnight hiking under the full moon with friends. Got to the top. Got schwasty, not schnockered, ran back down the mountain... ball-shrinking cold.

May- Giant music bash. Aced 20 page paper. Graduated. Drove to Mississippi, visiting friends in states along the way. What DIDN'T I do in May?

June- Unemployed. Lowest month. But encouraged me to start running, going to the beach and - wait for it- FIND OUT THAT GINGERS CAN TAN! Don't judge me.

July-A ROLLERCOASTER- Have a breakup. Boo. Get an interview at a four diamond hotel and get hired. Yay me. Also find out at the end of the month I dropped 30 pounds. Yay me. Then I had a wreck. Boo.

August- Living with a roommate who I happened to know from Wyoming but her husband was on the Air Force Base in Biloxi. WIN.

September- Roommate leaves for Cali. Friend all the fucking airmen in the world. They took good care of me <3

October- Go trick-or-treating in my twenties? I think YES. As a monster rave girl, the costume that won a contest at work. BAM.

November- Get a Kitten. Learn how to make gumbo and eat it with Mema. Enough said.

December- Went by fast.. Highlight, I finally contacted the bartending school and all systems a go!


OKAY so this next segment is NOT a bunch of NEW YEARS resolutions. Just small goals I like to obtain within a 365-day time frame. I usually wait about a week or so AFTER the new year so people don't confuse them, but I am just so full of things to accomplish I couldn't wait! That and I have no life.
ANYWHO

Complete bartending school, obtain job in said field, rock Mardi Gras, and shake some tah tahs to make some moo lahs... bwahaha I rhymed.

Get second job anyway so I have more money to travel. That's all I want to do. Travel. I want money to see people or to take people places.

There are two jobs I am hoping/wishing/praying/sacrificingsmallanimalstogods for. And I can't tell you as not to jinx it. Just know that no other person in the world could possibly better at the jobs than yours truly.

Get to southern Utah to see my queer. Then take him on a roadtrip.

Oh! Fly to Puerto Rico with my friend! Hopefully in February.

Learn how to fucking sew. Because None of these stores have what I want. I want to make my own fucking styles. Fucking fuck fuck. FUCK.

Use more descriptive words and less use of Fuck.

and uh.... maybe.... just maybe... find a nice man? ^ ^ teehee I know it's dumb but uh. You know. IT'S MY FUCKING LIST!!

wait wait... IT'S MY COTTON-PICKIN LIST!!

OKAY! So now it's time for me to read YOUR lists! Either lists of what you did, what you want to do, longterm goals - i love to hear from my readers!! Print your list out and stick it on a door you walk out of every day!! Keep it on your mind! I wrote down in my notebook EVERY DAY that I was going to get to Mississippi. You know what? Here I am, home at last. Get to it! My blog is open to the public, and and anyone can comment!

2 comments:

  1. I fucking love you Tiffy
    FUCKFUYCKITYFUFKCUFUCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to share my list... why you ask?? Because I'm a god damned adult, and I do what it want!! Ha!!

    ps, one of my favorite lines from a song... "mother fucking fuck is just another fucking word. The idea a word is dirty is to me fucking absurd" ta-da!!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete