Thursday, January 12, 2012

Morning Professors

I work at the Grille at my college. My co-worker and I were making coffees and cleaning for the shift when one professor walks in through the back door to get drip coffee. Another comes shortly after and they start conversating. This is priceless.

"Good morning, sir! How are you this mornin?" The younger professor asks.
"Dashing! Shall we go jump off the Shoshone Bridge today?" The older professor replies, quite chipper.
"Oh no, don't be silly, we'd only hurt ourselves!"
"Right you are! How about the ledge of Heart Mountain?"
"Oh yes! That sounds like it would do the trick!"

Both men chuckle in an uppity big class way and walk out the door sipping their coffee.  My co-worker and I almost died of laughter, recreating the scene over and over for the rest of our shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment