Monday, July 30, 2012

Workin Workin Rappin'

Alright, so most of y'all know I started workin as a housekeeper again. I love what I do but mostly I love the job for days like today. We were on the last room of the day, so me, another trainee (under the alias of Priscilla) and our supervisor (under the alias of Dee) were all workin together to get it done. Just so happened the room was a mess- the start of a beautiful story.


"There were kids in here!" I told Priscilla, lookin at the small sock left behind after the visitors left.
"Mmmhmm, look at all them crumbs!"

We grab our gear and start cleaning- there were Oreos all over the damn place and a bunch of chewed up papers.. yes. Chewed. Up. Papers.

"You know, if I had kids and brought 'em to a hotel, I would beat em." I said.
"You would what?!" Prisc asked.
"Beat 'em! Ain't no child of mine gonna crumble no cookies all over the place and live to talk about it!"
"Baby girl, you ain't got no kids! Talkin bout beatin other people's kids; you hearin all this?" She asked Dee.

"Hearin what?" Dee came into the room and Priscilla started laughing.
"She gonna beat the kids! Ain't no cookies to have for these churrdrin!"
"I heard that. I'd whoop they asses. No I wouldn't even bring 'em." Dee shook her head.
"Tiffany gone beat the damn kids. Ain't even got no kids. Shoot!" Prisc started laughin and cleanin again.

After everything that was said for the next five minutes, Priscilla ended it with, "And Tiffany gone beat the kids." It got funnier and funnier each time.

After loosening up from a long day of work, we were scrubbing and making beds and vacuuming and Priscilla started layin' down the beat as we bobbed our heads to it:

"Tiffany gonna beat the kids WHAT!
Cuz' they got all over cookie crumbs YUP!"

And that's how the rap about disciplining the children started. I love my life. Errday.

No comments:

Post a Comment